|Deliveries can be made within 1 to 10 working days days from receipt of payment and may also be dependant on cleared funds and products ordered.
Delivery arrangements may be made for a certain date within business hours only (07.30hrs to 14.30 hrs Mon to Fri). Other times may be arranged only by special appointment.
1) We offer roadside delivery only. It is worth considering where heavy goods are involved (beams and sleepers) that you may require some help once the goods have been dropped.
2) Please also make a note at time of ordering if there are any restricted access issues to your address - as alternative arrangements may need to be made.
3) We are able to deliver in all areas including England, the Channel Islands and the Continent. Please contact us for a prices.
4) Collections in person are always welcome but should be arranged prior to arrival. Goods must be paid for in full when collecting, and a mutually convenient time must be agreed first, in order that we may have them ready for your collection, thus saving you time upon arrival.
5) Please ensure your contact information is correct and that there is at least one telephone number we may contact you on to finalise delivery arrangements.
6) You may contact us prior to ordering regarding any of the points above or any other concerns you may have on telephone: 01233 732179.
7) Deliveries that are made on a pallet and which are delivered by a third party are normally left at curb-side but if someone is there to help they can be pushed on the drive. Some things need to be taken into account when taking in these deliveries such as no gravel drives, narrow access whether it be roads to or narrow gateways. Also level/flat drives.
8) Any damages or shortages should be reported to the driver at the time of delivery. We cannot be held responsible after this time.
8) If, when delivering, no one is found to be at the address after prior arrangement there may be additional delivery costs.
9) Please be aware deliveries are made using tail-lifts and pump-trucks